Registered: 2014-06-19 Last signed in: 2019-12-12
- 1. wkplcc adds the first comment on Kompleks Pasar Awam Balik Pulau 15:44
- 2. wkplcc adds the first comment on Stall 9 Mee Celup & Nasi Lemak@Kompleks Pasar Awam Balik Pulau 15:21
- 3. wkplcc adds the first comment on Teluk Bahang Dam 2019-12-11 14:56
- 4. wkplcc adds the first comment on Javu 2019-12-11 14:34
- 5. wkplcc adds the first comment on Luck Pancake 阿六曼煎糕@Kompleks Pasar Awam Balik Pulau 2019-12-10 18:25
- 6. wkplcc adds the first comment on Projek Nasi Lemak @ Solaria Square 2019-12-10 17:28
The market is located behind of Bandaraya complex, occupied quite large of spaces. It is nicely divided each section into separated building, thus it is tidy and visitors can easily locate what they need. You will first come to food hawker stalls at the entrance with halal food stall at the left and non-halal food at the right. Then comes to the shop lots with groceries, clothing and barber shop. Further inside are dry and wet market located. This market is very much clean.
This stall is selling ready noodle, Malay traditional sweet pastries and packed nasi lemak. We get a pack of nasi lemak and it only costs as low as RM1. Personally I think the portion is not small, but majority is rice. Sambal and anchovies are relatively small in portion. With such it is quite dry when you left out only rice to eat with at the end.
Besides being served as the biggest dam in Penang, Teluk Bahang dam is also the venue for international dragon boat race. And only within these period of races, the dam is open to public. Even though not accessible, one can feel the magnificent of this engineering site along the roadside.
No collection yet.