Registered: 2014-06-19 Last signed in: 2019-10-14
- 1. wkplcc adds the first comment on Rutin 乐田 12:46
- 2. wkplcc adds the first comment on Restoran Nasi Kandar Ali Younus 12:11
- 3. wkplcc uploads photo for Restoran Nasi Kandar Ali Younus 11:45
- 4. wkplcc uploads photo for Restoran Nasi Kandar Ali Younus 11:44
- 5. wkplcc uploads photo for Restoran Nasi Kandar Ali Younus 11:44
- 6. wkplcc uploads photo for Restoran Nasi Kandar Ali Younus 11:44
It is always in full house particularly in lunch and dinner peak hour. Rutin opens as earlier as 7.30am and ends at 10.30pm, therefore it is a place you may go for either breakfast, brunch, lunch, high tea or dinner. Rutin serves both local and western dishes, from toast, sandwiches, to soup noodles, nasi lemak and pasta. Food quality is guaranteed but price is slightly at the high side. Staff is well trained. Interior is welly designed in modern elegant. Clean bright and cozy place.
The roti is fail to meet my expectation. It is very doughy and undercooked somehow. For roti kosong, it is totally tasteless if doesn't dip into nhal and curry. Out of all, the curry is tasty, full of kick and it saves the badly made roti. Teh tarik is not over sweet. Price is reasonable overall.
Maintain to standard quality, milk tea and bubble jelly are not much different than other retail store. Front desk services are prompt too. Even in queue, we managed to get our drink without long wait. The store is almost fully occupied with own stocks, there is no proper seats at the store, besides two small tables. With such, patrons have to take away drinks.
No collection yet.