Registered: 2014-09-23 Last signed in: 2019-09-03
No follow yet.
- 1. w_chien adds the first comment on Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 14:27
- 2. w_chien uploads photo for Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 12:17
- 3. w_chien uploads photo for Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 12:17
- 4. w_chien uploads photo for Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 12:17
- 5. w_chien uploads photo for Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 12:16
- 6. w_chien uploads photo for Canning Dim Sum 2019-09-03 12:16
Canning Dim Sum is bit off track from other Ipoh dim sum restaurant. It is located within residential area and served Halal dim sum. This doesn't restrict it from variety dim sum providing, on the other hand, there are many new invention dim sum that are not usually seen. Service is friendly. Front garden is nicely decorated and very much photogenic.
Finally the long queue is off after two months from its grand opening. The bubble is not extra-originated springy, but richly coated with brown sugar. The brown sugar is very aromatic, but slightly over sweet for my palate.
It is one of the most happening and biggest festival events at Bukit Mertajam thought out the year. Each year Da Shi Ye is fully handcrafted by skillful masters who spend months in making. The masters not only exquisitely craft in gigantic but dignified image of the Da Shi Ye. The flow of devotees who come from all places are getting non-stop from day to night. The incenses and offerings from devotees are uncountable, they will all be burnt out along Da Shi Ye on last day of enshrinement.
No collection yet.