Registered: 2014-09-23 Last signed in: 2019-03-11
No follow yet.
- 1. w_chien adds the first comment on De’H 赫 Cafe & Bakery 2019-03-11 11:07
- 2. w_chien adds a merchant De’H 赫 Cafe & Bakery 2019-03-11 10:33
- 3. w_chien adds the first comment on Restoran Hooi Wang 辉煌海鲜饭店 2019-03-07 17:15
- 4. w_chien adds a merchant Restoran Hooi Wang 辉煌海鲜饭店 2019-03-07 16:03
- 5. w_chien adds the first comment on Jzenkins & Guys Hair Studio 2019-03-07 15:18
- 6. w_chien adds a merchant Jzenkins & Guys Hair Studio 2019-03-07 14:26
The cafe is located at the quiet BM City Mall. It is rather spacious than I thought. No really fancy but kind of homely with vintage Chinese-influenced interior decor. Besides homemade bakery and cake, here do serve all day big breakfast, spaghetti, pizza and toast. We ordered for our favorite Aglio Olio, it tastes good indeed with light herb fragrant and pan hit. While for lemon cheese tart, though missing some cheesy taste, it is light and refreshing, neither sweet nor stomach burden.
The owner of the shop is a very skillful hair stylist. He is doing one-man show at the studio without helper. Therefore little wait is required if walk in without appointment. He provides fast smooth hair cutting. Satisfied with the services, however, I was little shocked with the high hair cutting price that I had to pay for. It is about 30% higher than other barber shop in town!
No collection yet.