No fan yet.
No follow yet.
- 1. ypching uploads photo for Perpustakaan Kuala Lumpur 2021-09-23 12:28
- 2. ypching adds the first comment on Perpustakaan Kuala Lumpur 2021-09-23 12:28
- 3. ypching adds a merchant Perpustakaan Kuala Lumpur 2021-09-23 12:18
- 4. ypching uploads photo for Bukit Kiara Trail 2021-09-23 11:39
- 5. ypching adds the first comment on Bukit Kiara Trail 2021-09-23 11:39
- 6. ypching adds a merchant Bukit Kiara Trail 2021-09-23 11:35
A impressive and elegant building next to Merdeka Square. You can park your car at the Merdeka Square, and walk less than 3 minutes to reach the place. There is a dress code to enter the building, simply no short pants, sleeveless and slippers. Plenty of books you can find here, in fact you can spend the entire afternoon reading your favourite books there. Besides, they also have few computers and proper toilets. Overall amazing but underutilized.
This is a easy hiking trails, suitable for beginners and family with young kids. This is a huge park, there are few entrance from different locations. Besides hiking, kids can enjoy the playground as well.
A very traditional style pan mee. Been here (family operated stall) for years, they have upgraded the stall since 2 years ago, which is more comfortable now. Springy noodles (pan mee/yee mee) served in hot broth together with fried anchovies, fried onions and vegetables, totally yummylicious. They have soup and dry, personally I prefer the dry one, and their cilli taste good. Besides the pan mee, red bean soup is also a must try dessert.
No collection yet.