Registered: 2013-09-19 Last signed in: 2020-02-19
- 1. angie26779 adds the first comment on Vege Harbour 15:38
- 2. angie26779 uploads photo for Vege Harbour 15:35
- 3. angie26779 adds a merchant Vege Harbour 15:34
- 4. angie26779 uploads photo for Wai Jia 外家料理 15:30
- 5. angie26779 adds the first comment on Leaf On Bowl @ Ativo Plaza 15:27
- 6. angie26779 uploads photo for Leaf On Bowl @ Ativo Plaza 15:22
The place is tidy and clean. Food just ok, nothing special. But the price is slightly high. RM1.50 for a glass for warm water. I only visited once.
Delicious homemade noodle, soup, dry or tomato soup. Other than noodle, they also have rice bowl and bread. It's a halal restaurant with malay staff. Tomato soup is my favorite, thick broth and flavorful. Reasonable price, serving a bit slow.
Variety choices of food from the menu, nasi lemak, wanton mee, pan mee etc. Restaurant with air cond, reasonable price but food taste just ok only, acceptable. Foreign worker but very helpful and polite.
No collection yet.