Registered: 2013-09-19 Last signed in: 2019-08-15
- 1. angie26779 adds the first comment on Din Tai Fung @ KLCC 2019-08-15 16:33
- 2. angie26779 uploads photo for Din Tai Fung @ KLCC 2019-08-15 16:27
- 3. angie26779 adds a merchant Din Tai Fung @ KLCC 2019-08-15 16:25
- 4. angie26779 adds the first comment on Nobu Kuala Lumpur 2019-08-14 17:12
- 5. angie26779 uploads photo for Nobu Kuala Lumpur 2019-08-14 17:00
- 6. angie26779 adds a merchant Nobu Kuala Lumpur 2019-08-14 16:58
One of the Din Tai Fung branch with No Pork. Never feel disappointed with their food and service, environment also cozy and comfort. Love their chicken soup so much, clear soup but flavorful. And i wont feel thirsty after dining.
The entrance is near mandarin oriental hotel. The deco seems a little outdated but still classy. Ordered the signature (RM95 per person) and premium high tea set (RM138 per person), reasonable price but food quality and taste just normal, presentation also nothing special. The waiter/waitress explained it well when served. Be there early so that you can get a table near the window where you can see the spectacular view. Conclusion, high class place, high price but rather disappointed food.
Quite pricey for a bak chor mee selling RM13, with some fishballs. Ingredients look and taste fresh, but i think they have use a lot of MSG, as i felt thirsty after eating. Not really recommended.
No collection yet.