Registered: 2013-10-08 Last signed in: 2021-11-25
- 1. love2eat adds the first comment on Baker's Cottage @ Kuala Lipis 2021-11-25 12:58
- 2. love2eat adds a merchant Baker's Cottage @ Kuala Lipis 2021-11-25 12:53
- 3. love2eat adds the first comment on TeaLive @ Kuala Lipis 2021-11-25 12:50
- 4. love2eat uploads photo for TeaLive @ Kuala Lipis 2021-11-25 12:40
- 5. love2eat adds a merchant TeaLive @ Kuala Lipis 2021-11-25 12:39
- 6. love2eat adds the first comment on Country Home Restaurant 家乡冷气海鲜楼 2021-11-16 13:49
As usual people came for their whole BBQ chicken which at the price of RM12.99, very reasonable price. This time we tried their popcorn chicken as well but the taste was disappointed us, was cold and not crispy at all. They have good deal of the cake too, which is 2pc of cake only cost at RM9.9.
Finally TeaLive reach the small town of K.Lipis, attracted many young customers to visit, the shop is provided quite big space of sitting area too with comfort and clean environment. The drinks are standard as other branches but the staff here is generous to offer a lot of pearl in the drinks.
Due to the Lucky King restaurant in renovation and no open for dine in, we just walked into the opposite Country Home Restaurant to settle our lunch. Surprisingly, the foods taste was good than our expectation with reasonable price. The female boss is friendly and guide us the shortest way to hotel.