Registered: 2013-10-08 Last signed in: 2019-02-22
- 1. love2eat uploads photo for Westlake Petaling Street Restaurant 2019-02-22 14:36
- 2. love2eat adds a merchant Westlake Petaling Street Restaurant 2019-02-22 14:35
- 3. love2eat uploads photo for Teochew Chendul @ Nu Sentral 2019-02-22 14:24
- 4. love2eat adds a merchant Teochew Chendul @ Nu Sentral 2019-02-22 14:24
- 5. love2eat uploads photo for Restoran San Ge 三哥海鲜饭店 2019-02-22 09:39
- 6. love2eat adds a merchant Restoran San Ge 三哥海鲜饭店 2019-02-22 09:35
Visited during CNY, crowded but the foods server fast, think the foods were ready serve not cook in fresh, thus the taste was not good, even the coffee also disappointing us. The restaurant decor as standard as other branches.
First time visit the branch here, the place was cramped, one line for queue to choose your favor to the cashier for the payment, no seating area is available here. Seem not variety choice as other branch but still get their half dozen donuts which cost RM16, consider good price. Prompt and friendly service provide d by the staff there.
Section Head Cafe just located few shop beside DIY, quiet hard to get the parking here. Here serve variety western foods, coffee, cake and even some pastry. The coffee was good and reasonable price, the Latte only cost RM6.90. The pasta was good too and generous portion. Overall we had good and satisfied meal here.