Registered: 2013-10-08 Last signed in: 2020-01-23
- 1. love2eat adds the first comment on Gino's Recipe 2020-01-23 10:25
- 2. love2eat uploads photo for Gino's Recipe 2020-01-23 10:19
- 3. love2eat adds the first comment on damakan @ KidZania 2020-01-23 10:17
- 4. love2eat adds a merchant damakan @ KidZania 2020-01-23 10:13
- 5. love2eat adds the first comment on Sweetly Cake House 2020-01-21 15:54
- 6. love2eat uploads photo for Sweetly Cake House 2020-01-21 15:48
Tried their Vegetarian Set Lunch of Pizza, there have few choice of pasta and pizza for vegetarian, RM12.90 onwards with complimentary Ice Tea or Cordial Fruits drink, quite good deal and the taste was OK too. Besides, can add on their special dessert for lunch. Good place for working adult here for lunch meal.
One of the food stall inside the KidZania, the signboard put Korea and Japanese foods but the menu is different, just offer some western meal and snacks, limited option. The foods taste not as good as expected but still acceptable.
Standard bakery shop, open early morning, walked in to look for breakfast but not much choice, reasonable price and average taste. Nothing attracted me for second visit since nearby got Family Mart open at early morning for breakfast too.