Registered: 2016-01-08 Last signed in: 2019-03-21
- 1. lifeisgreat adds the first comment on Zhi Kei Wanton Mee 枝记云吞面@Kopitiam Thong Kee 16:58
- 2. lifeisgreat uploads photo for Zhi Kei Wanton Mee 枝记云吞面@Kopitiam Thong Kee 16:53
- 3. lifeisgreat adds a merchant Zhi Kei Wanton Mee 枝记云吞面@Kopitiam Thong Kee 16:52
- 4. lifeisgreat adds the first comment on Orens Cake House @ Raub 16:48
- 5. lifeisgreat uploads photo for Orens Cake House @ Raub 16:42
- 6. lifeisgreat adds a merchant Orens Cake House @ Raub 16:41
One of my favorite food at Kopitiam Thong Kee, bentong’s style wanton noddle. Springy wanton noddle in dark sauce with generous portion of ‘char siew’ and wanton. Yummy noddle which only cost RM5 per serving. Crowded during weekend. Quick service. Bad thing is scarce of parking space around that area.
Bakery shop with varieties choices of breads, buns and pastries. The breads and buns are freshly baked daily. They can custom made the birthday cake based on client’s request. Reasonable prices with friendly staff.
Batu Bungan is a Penan village located along the mid stream of Melinau River. It can be reached in about 30min by longboat from Mulu National Park or accessed by road linked from the Park. Tourists can observe the tribe lifestyle and purchase handicrafts on display as souvenir. Nowadays, Penans still live in long houses but in modern construction and concrete building. Each family with own leeping quarters but they share a long hall as living room.