Registered: 2016-01-08 Last signed in: 2020-04-01
- 1. lifeisgreat adds the first comment on D Ummi Cafe 2020-04-01 15:16
- 2. lifeisgreat uploads photo for D Ummi Cafe 2020-04-01 15:13
- 3. lifeisgreat adds a merchant D Ummi Cafe 2020-04-01 15:12
- 4. lifeisgreat adds the first comment on Bunga Raya Fried Oyster @ Medan Makan Boon Leong 2020-03-31 14:42
- 5. lifeisgreat uploads photo for Bunga Raya Fried Oyster @ Medan Makan Boon Leong 2020-03-31 14:37
- 6. lifeisgreat adds a merchant Bunga Raya Fried Oyster @ Medan Makan Boon Leong 2020-03-31 14:35
Malay restaurant at Lipis city center that serve typical malay food and dishes. Food taste average and nothing special. Had their maggi goreng, it was a bit salty. Reasonable price.
Legendary Oh Chien (fried oyster) at Melaka. It only starts operating at night. The omelette was awesome with generous portion of eggs, it taste good with the special chilli paste gave. It cost RM9 for normal portion, and RM12 for a large portion. Be patient with the long queue and we waited for 1.15 hour to get mine.
A homely restaurant serving fusion of eastern and western cuisines. Varieties choices of food. The food taste average only. No system of serving where we finish the vegetables far before the main course was served. Long waiting time during peak hour.