Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2019-01-16
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Restoran HLS 14:32
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Restoran HLS 14:28
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Restoran HLS 14:25
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Restoran D'Baung Terengganu 14:18
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Restoran D'Baung Terengganu 14:15
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Restoran D'Baung Terengganu 14:11
This restaurant is known as the most expensive Chinese fine dining restaurant at Kuantan. The food here are special chef creations. The dishes are very delicious. I would recommend the porridge with fried fish. Price is very high in this restaurant with just fried rice alone costs RM43. But if you want to host business people for meals, this place is well-recommended as the food taste and customer service are excellent.
This restaurant is famous among the locals. The restaurant is also very clean. Dishes are delicious with price being reasonable. The staff are very friendly and nice. Most people come here for their lunch. Parking is limited and thus, customers need to come early to get carpark. Rice with fish and two vegetable dishes costs RM9.80. Warm water and plain water are free of charge for the customers.
This restaurant cooks delicious western food. One plate of chicken chop costs RM15. Fresh juices cost RM6 per glass. The chendol ais is big portion can share among three persons. The environment is cozy and relaxing, suitable fr business discussion after meals. It also sells local ala carte food like fried noodle, fried rice and different types of noodle soup which cost much cheaper than western food.
No collection yet.