Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2019-12-04
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Han Woo Ri Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Taipan 2019-12-04 16:49
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Han Woo Ri Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Taipan 2019-12-04 16:43
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Han Woo Ri Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Taipan 2019-12-04 16:40
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Honolulu Cafe Sunway Pyramid 2019-12-04 16:26
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Honolulu Cafe Sunway Pyramid 2019-12-04 16:23
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Honolulu Cafe Sunway Pyramid 2019-12-04 16:21
This restaurant serves delicious BBQ meats, small Korean dishes, fried tang hoon, pancakes, kimchi soup and fried ala carte noodle and rice. The drinks are refillable. You can request the waiters to make the BBQ for you to avoid your clothes get smelly. The kimchi soup is a bit spicy. Some of the popular dishes are the BBQ tender and juicy meats, seafood Korean pancakes and fried tang hoon. It has good customer service. However, to get a carpark even after office hour is difficult at this area.
The food is like Hong Kong style restaurant. You do not need to go Hong Kong to eat their delicacies anymore as this restaurant offers all Hong Kong food and drinks. The polo bun and fried noodle with soya sauce are delicious. Whereas for rice with roast pork is just average taste, preferably local hawker fare of rice with roast pork
This restaurant locates near the sea and the environment is very nice with beautiful romantic huts. The customers get to eat sitting inside the huts. However, the food is not delicious and juices are very diluted. The only food is nice to eat is the satay which costs RM1 per stick. This restaurant has a playground for the children to play while parents busy eating. It also has a private room for the VIP.
No collection yet.