Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2021-09-04
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Nasi Budget Stall @ Kuala Ibai 2021-09-04 14:02
- 2. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Bapak Sayang Yogurt King Crossover @ Kuala Terengganu 2021-09-04 14:01
- 3. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Bapak Sayang Yogurt King Crossover @ Kuala Terengganu 2021-09-04 13:57
- 4. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Bapak Sayang Yogurt King Crossover @ Kuala Terengganu 2021-09-04 13:56
- 5. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Nasi Budget Stall @ Kuala Ibai 2021-09-04 13:24
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Nasi Budget Stall @ Kuala Ibai 2021-09-04 13:19
This shop serves both drinks and food. However, it is more famous for its yogurt drinks. Their popular yogurt drinks are purple rice and strawberry. It is freshly made with fruits so you can get to eat pieces of the fruits too. It is not sweet, tasted just nice for those who prefer less sweet. They are also famous for their nasi lemak and mee siam. However, getting a carpark is a bit challenging especially during office working hours.
The food is delicious especially the freshly fried chicken. This budget rice serves the purposes for those on budget meal everyday and it opens at 9 a.m. The location is in front of Mydin supemarket, Kuala Ibai. The price is RM4 if you add half salted egg if not the normal budget rice is just RM3 where you can pick either chicken or fish.
This restaurant is a branch from Kajang that is famous for its satay. However, I find the satay is not so delicious compared to other restaurants. Also the grill chicken burger set with fries is not delicious too as they put too much of mayonnaise inside the burger. The milo drink is diluted too, much like plain water. Satay costs RM1.20 per stick.
No collection yet.