Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2020-05-25
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Porkball Noodle @ Puteri Mart Food Court 2020-05-25 19:54
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Porkball Noodle @ Puteri Mart Food Court 2020-05-25 19:52
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Porkball Noodle @ Puteri Mart Food Court 2020-05-25 19:51
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Kitea Cafe KTCC Mall 2020-05-25 18:45
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Kitea Cafe KTCC Mall 2020-05-25 18:42
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Kitea Cafe KTCC Mall 2020-05-25 18:41
This noodle stall serves delicious handmade porkballs which the owner makes her own. There are four types of noodle to choose from. You can either choose dry noodle or soup noodle. The flavor of the dry noodle is nice with delicious minced marinated pork. The portion is just right for one person to eat.
There are two sizes to choose from depending on your preferences. You can request for less sweet bubble tea and they use brown sugar instead of white sugar which is healthier. I would recommend the chendol brown sugar pearl milk tea. They also have yogurt drink too. Their milk used is fresh milk.
This bakery is open by a local Terengganu Malay. Their pastries are freshly made everyday. Its walnut stick which costs RM4.90 is very delicious and not very sweet but others are average taste. For those who is looking for Muslim bakery at Kuala Terengganu, this bakery is well recommended because of the freshness and cleanliness.
No collection yet.