Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2019-03-20
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Moktiniey Restaurant 2019-03-20 16:58
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Moktiniey Restaurant 2019-03-20 16:56
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Moktiniey Restaurant 2019-03-20 16:52
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on NR Cafe 2019-03-17 18:26
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for NR Cafe 2019-03-17 18:23
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant NR Cafe 2019-03-17 18:21
This newly opened restaurant serves chicken rice, noodle soup, noodle rojak, curry noodle soup and porridge. The restaurant is very clean and it is not hot. The food price is RM5 per plate or bowl. Plain water is free for customers. The chicken rice is delicious with the chicken meat being tender and portion is just nice.
This restaurant is very unique as it is decorated with bamboo. It has ala carte local food and western food to choose from the menu. They are famous for black pepper chicken chop, fried rice and tom yum soup in coconut shell. A good place to bring tourists as they can learn Malay culture.
This kopitiam is open by a local Hainanese at Kota Bahru. A good place to haunt for local food. The Hainanese noodle wet style is delicious that costs RM6 per plate. Dessert soup is RM3 per bowl. They also sell mixed rice with dishes which are mainly curries and local home made kuih. However, getting a carpark is a bit difficult especially during working days.
No collection yet.