Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2019-10-07
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on The Kitchen Restaurant 2019-10-07 11:16
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for The Kitchen Restaurant 2019-10-07 11:14
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant The Kitchen Restaurant 2019-10-07 11:10
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Dapo Tok Ma @ Kampung Wakaf Beruas 2019-10-07 11:01
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Dapo Tok Ma @ Kampung Wakaf Beruas 2019-10-07 10:21
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Dapo Tok Ma @ Kampung Wakaf Beruas 2019-10-07 10:19
This restaurant is just located beside Grand Continental Hotel at Kuala Terengganu. It serves rice with cooked dishes, fried rice, noodles and snacks. I would not recommend to order dishes as the price is very expensive and the portion is very small. Parking is limited.
This restaurant serves delicious authentic Malay local food but the price is a very expensive compared to other restaurants at Kuala Terengganu. Normally a plate of noodle costs RM2 but here it costs RM3. For the rice menu, the portion is a bit larger but the chicken meat given is too small. Also when you pack the food, they may miss out giving you chicken meat and only give you rice only and charge RM5 the usual price.
This is the first southeast asia drawbridge. A new tourism place at Kuala Terengganu. Tourists can take pictures from outside too. If you want to go to the tower, you need to pay RM 5 for a Malaysian adult to see the view from the top. Inside the viewing tower, there is a glassroom that you can take picture by standing on the glass and below you can see the blue sea. It is advisable to go during daytime if you want to capture the blue sea picture.
No collection yet.