Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2020-10-21
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Butterfly Park @ Kenyir Lake 2020-10-21 12:37
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Butterfly Park @ Kenyir Lake 2020-10-21 12:34
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Butterfly Park @ Kenyir Lake 2020-10-21 12:32
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Bah Kuh Teh & Pork Soup with rice or noodle @ Double D Restaurant Puchong 2020-09-19 14:40
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Bah Kuh Teh & Pork Soup with rice or noodle @ Double D Restaurant Puchong 2020-09-19 14:37
- 6. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Kow Lun Restaurant @ Kota Bahru 2020-09-19 14:19
This park is in a small island at Kenyir Lake. You need to take a boat to the butterfly park to reach there from the jetty. Entrance fee for Malaysians is RM3 only and it is worth the visit. You even can have a personal guide if there is no visitor in the park. Would recommend for adults but not old people and children as you need to jump from the boat to the land to get to the park. The jetty is near the duty free shops.
This food court serves delicious bah kuh teh soup that has tasty herbal taste. The pork soup is also delicious but i prefer the bah kuh teh more. It is served with either rice or noodle. Parking is a difficult.
This food court serves delicious pork satay with only RM1 per piece. Other dishes are just average taste and people normally come her for their satay and ala carte fried rice or noodle for dinner. Parking is difficult.
No collection yet.