Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2018-11-12
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Martion Restaurant 2018-11-07 16:42
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Martion Restaurant 2018-11-07 16:38
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Martion Restaurant 2018-11-07 16:37
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Nasi Dagang Bonggol 2018-11-07 13:34
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Nasi Dagang Bonggol 2018-11-07 13:30
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Nasi Dagang Bonggol 2018-11-07 13:29
This restaurant serves western food. Their burgers are delicious but other food like chicken chop is not delicious. The salad needs improvement in cooking. Drinks like hot milo O is very dilute which costs RM3. Hot lemon tea is RM3.50. Chicken chop blackpepper is RM12.90 and chicken burger costs RM14.90. Difficult to get car park too.
The food is cheap and good. This stall sells nasi kuning, nasi dagang and kuih for breakfast. Many local Chinese like to come to this stall to buy and it is halal. One packet of nasi dagang or nasi kuning which has fish costs RM3. With add one add into it which costs extra RM1. No place to sit down to eat in this stall. Customers need to pack the food.
This hair salon provides good service and also good hair massage. Would recommend to come here for hair wash as it is very relaxing as the massage is very confortable. The hair wash costs range from RM20 to RM28. There is even special package for 10 times of hair wash offered in this salon. However, getting a carpark is difficult because it has a few banks around the area.
No collection yet.