Registered: 2018-03-04 Last signed in: 2019-08-19
No follow yet.
- 1. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Lok Lok Truck @ Near Austin Park Hotel Johor Bahru 2019-08-19 12:03
- 2. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Lok Lok Truck @ Near Austin Park Hotel Johor Bahru 2019-08-19 12:00
- 3. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Lok Lok Truck @ Near Austin Park Hotel Johor Bahru 2019-08-19 11:58
- 4. eileensoohoo adds the first comment on Restoran Bufet 8Riya @ Ladang 2019-08-19 11:46
- 5. eileensoohoo uploads photo for Restoran Bufet 8Riya @ Ladang 2019-08-19 11:42
- 6. eileensoohoo adds a merchant Restoran Bufet 8Riya @ Ladang 2019-08-19 11:40
This truck is the first truck along the road opposite Austin Park Hotel and beside a mini market. There are many food trucks selling lok lok but this particular one has the most customers. The smaller item costs RM1 while the more expensive item costs RM2. I like the fried small size pomfret fish which is so crispy and delicious. The chili sauce is also delicious too. Parking is difficult around that area.
This restaurant serves Minang style Malay dishes with white rice. It serves breakfast and lunch. For lunch, it has 30 dishes to choose from and you can take as many dishes as you like but you cannot refill it. Rice with dishes, drinks and fruit cost RM8 per person. Students only need to pay RM3. For those who pack, you can take one rice with 4 dishes and drinks for RM8. Would recommend to come on Saturday as it is easier to get carpark.
It serves old-school food and ambience. The mee siam is also tasty and they are very generous with the fried chicken portion. The bread is fluffy and toasted to perfection which combines well with chicken ham and egg. This Hainanese kopitiam is also famous for its chicken chop which you should try too.
No collection yet.