Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2019-11-21
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Hearty 想巷 2019-11-21 12:40
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Hearty 想巷 2019-11-21 12:39
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Hearty 想巷 2019-11-21 12:38
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Tiki Taka 2019-11-21 12:36
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Tiki Taka 2019-11-21 12:35
- 6. daydayeat uploads photo for Poh's Tau Fu Fah 傅记豆腐花餐馆 2019-11-21 11:36
The hit of the town when comes to buble pearl tea milk drinks. This place serving the usual pearl milk tea, however, they offer other healty selection of drinks which are quite interesting to explore. The office, barleys, oats, brown rice, purple rice blends with fresh yogurt. The combination were good and doesn’t taste odd. Place were comfortable to chill and spending time chit chating.
Nice place to chill and have beer or wine. Also good varieties of tapas and other food. Parking could be a hassle though. Varieties of selection of foods, from Aisan to western. The pizza were good, thin crips with load of toppings. Attentive staff, great food, good beer selection and chilled music, a good night to be with friends or family members.
Famous serving cold tau fu fah, this place cannot be a miss when scrolling at Petaling Street. The restaurant nicely decorated with old item giving the nostalgic atmosphere when stepping in. Bringing down to the memory lane of many of the old tranditional items seen during childhood. The texture of the tau fu fah is so smooth, serving in cold temp having cooling effect. Nice place for dessert.