Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2019-03-20
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Bookmark Coffee 2019-03-20 12:18
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Bookmark Coffee 2019-03-20 12:17
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Bookmark Coffee 2019-03-20 12:16
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Mokka Café @ Bukit Jalil 2019-03-20 12:11
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Mokka Café @ Bukit Jalil 2019-03-20 12:11
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Mokka Café @ Bukit Jalil 2019-03-20 12:10
Very cozy place with variety of foods and drinks, and it is very good place to hang out with friends or just simply relax & chill out alone. However, tried to avoid peak hours as it can be very noisy. The barrista did good job as they always present you with nice art work on the coffee, or latte. Cakes were nice and many choices to choose from. Good place to hang out with friends.
The deco of the whole cafe is pretty interesting too. Kids friendly as there is a small corner with toys for kids. And there is an area for second book selling at RM5-10. Foods was ok, price slightly high, however, the staff were attentive. Tried their rendang nasi lemak, the chicken was ok, fragrantly spied up with rendang spices, the rice was not soggy and full with coconut aroma.
Using natural yeast for their series of breads and also natural organic ingredients for their other bakery. Healthy breads and cakes available in this shop, however price is high compared to other bakery shops. The quantity of each choices are limited as they don’t bake in large volume. Breads are more soft and fresher. They selling other organic supplements like nuts, oats, as well. Shop is clean and all breads are nicely wrapped and stored for easy pick.