Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2020-01-11
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on KAKIYUKI @ Taman Paramount 2020-01-11 17:33
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for KAKIYUKI @ Taman Paramount 2020-01-11 17:32
- 3. daydayeat uploads photo for KAKIYUKI @ Taman Paramount 2020-01-11 17:32
- 4. daydayeat adds a merchant KAKIYUKI @ Taman Paramount 2020-01-11 17:31
- 5. daydayeat adds the first comment on Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 at Empire Shopping Gallery 2020-01-11 17:29
- 6. daydayeat uploads photo for Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 at Empire Shopping Gallery 2020-01-11 17:29
They are famous for their kakogori desserts which is the Japanese shaved ice. Good dessert, the delivery counter is creative, reasonably priced. Great for sharing as each kakigori is a big portion. The chocolate mud cake is very tasty. Cozy place with very helpful staff. Clean with an interesting structure in the shop that kids will love to play with.
The only place for a satisfying Siew Loong Pau. The inner meat is so soft, sweet and tasty. The inner soup is also very sweet as weel. Other foods are also good, especially the noodles. Love the fried rice lot's of fresh prawn and noodles and special dim sum. Golden yellow egg covered rice rich with flavours. Very efficient service from their friendly staff. Good place for family and friends dining.
Hidden gem at cheras for good French pastisserie. It’s a quiet and peaceful cafe, no crowd, providing speedy wifi connection, comfortable place for chilling and relaxing with nice dessert. There are many choices to choose from and the feeling of picking all of them are so tempting. The young chef is pretty creative and daring with his creation. Some of his creations are incorporated with elements such as ginger, santan, chili, lemongrass and etc. A must try for dessert.