Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2018-12-25
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on The Stolen Cup 2018-12-25 16:34
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for The Stolen Cup 2018-12-25 16:33
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant The Stolen Cup 2018-12-25 16:32
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on East & West Rendezvous Cafe 2018-12-25 15:44
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for East & West Rendezvous Cafe 2018-12-25 15:43
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant East & West Rendezvous Cafe 2018-12-25 15:43
The view from the outside of the restaurant was just a normal shop, but one step inside they have a great décor and nice beverages and well as food. The vibe is chill, the music was good. They serve many choices of thirst quencher juices and soothing teas which really chilling to drink during the hot weather. Very comfortable environment to sit back and relax after a long walk.
It was said that this cafe has the best nyonya chang in town. Owners are friendly and take their product seriously. Personally hand made dumpling in front of the shop. The nyonya bak chang was really good. Also the ‘ghi zhang’ served with gula Melaka syrup. The texture were springly and tasty. The price is a bit pricey even comparing the price in KL, somehow worth trying.
Local community mall developed by Sime Darby Property Group. A very well planned neighbourhood mall with good mixture of food, retail and entertainment outlets.. Parking space is ample and well maintained. There is a cinema there which is great too, and a few cafes to sit, relax and enjoy the day. The design is quite beautiful, spacious and comfortable. If you are looking for entertainment, cinema is available here too. Overall, suitable for family hang out and groceries shopping.