Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2019-08-21
- 1. daydayeat uploads photo for Sukiya @ KL Eco City 2019-08-21 09:34
- 2. daydayeat adds the first comment on The Vintry Damansara 2019-08-20 23:59
- 3. daydayeat uploads photo for The Vintry Damansara 2019-08-20 23:58
- 4. daydayeat adds a merchant The Vintry Damansara 2019-08-20 23:57
- 5. daydayeat adds the first comment on Sukiya @ KL Eco City 2019-08-20 23:56
- 6. daydayeat uploads photo for Sukiya @ KL Eco City 2019-08-20 23:55
Pork lover and fans of wines, this is a must try restaurant. Their menu features stocky, wicked comfort food. Their pork-heavy all time best-seller Vintry Roast Pork is a must to try. Their hokkien friend nooles is simply delicious. Good selections of wine available to choose from. It blend so well with the snacks food available there. Recommended to make a reservation. Parking can be tricky as space is limited
Quite a popular Japanese chain restaurant which offer Gyudon at affordable price as they claimed. They are also Japan’s No.1 Gyudon chain restaurant in Japan as well. In Malaysia, it already have 14 chained outlets. Tried their spicy ramen and their curry rice, which is average taste. Their special green grinded chilli paste is quite special, not too spicy. Crowded during lunch time.
Pretty decent cafe to hang out and the lunch menu are quite nice. Have sufficient parking also. Spacious 2 storey designer interior café having a quiet and comfortable environment. Tried their spaghetti aglio olio with crispy salmon skin, which is very delicious.