Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2022-05-16
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Lata Gapi Waterfall Serendah 2022-05-16 14:17
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Lata Gapi Waterfall Serendah 2022-05-16 14:14
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Lata Gapi Waterfall Serendah 2022-05-16 14:13
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Crème De La Crème, CDLC @ Mont Kiara 2022-05-16 14:12
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Crème De La Crème, CDLC @ Mont Kiara 2022-05-16 14:11
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Crème De La Crème, CDLC @ Mont Kiara 2022-05-16 14:11
Located in Antara Gapi, a relatively recent township developed by Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS) just north of Serendah on the old road to Ipoh, this hidden water falls not so well known to the public except for frequent hikers. Just off Jalan Antara Gapi, there are new housing development and vegetable farm leading into the trek. Easy trek with some trekking and river bashing towards the end of the hike. The waterfall is a fabulous view.
Located inside 163 Retail park. Service was top notch. Super friendly staffs who took their time to explain each of their ice cream flavors. Free sample tasting with no limit. Pricing is average like any ice cream shop out there. Black forest was good, rich chocolate flavour and berry. The little twin star is very fefreshing with mixture of peach, lychee, butterfly peas and vanilas. There are many other choices to try too. Nice sanrio wall design. Will definitely come back.
This place has dedicated their menu to flavors of Thailand and Indonesia, along with a mix of Malaysian taste. Ordered their platter section, with the start of Curry Galore that comes with a try of 4 types of curry, Thai red curry beef, Thai green curry chicken, Indonesian squid curry and Malaysian prawn curry. For the non spicy dish, tried their coconut butter chicken. Their Thai mango salad were meant to be spicy, however is still bearable. Service is not up to the standard tough.