Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2020-03-16
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Soul Kitchen Urban (Vegetarian) @ Kepong 2020-03-16 00:46
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Soul Kitchen Urban (Vegetarian) @ Kepong 2020-03-16 00:45
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Soul Kitchen Urban (Vegetarian) @ Kepong 2020-03-16 00:45
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Chong Qing Grilled Fish Parcel @ Plaza Arkadia 2020-03-16 00:44
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Chong Qing Grilled Fish Parcel @ Plaza Arkadia 2020-03-16 00:43
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Chong Qing Grilled Fish Parcel @ Plaza Arkadia 2020-03-16 00:42
A veggie lover's must-go place. This place is amazing. Real good food. The price is on par for the food prepared. Recommend ginger noodle soup, original, with a large serving of fried egg. Second choice will be the asam laksa. Parking here is pretty challenging especially during rush hour. Most of food selection from noodle to rice is good here. Fruit tea is great too.
Famous with their grilled fish choices of garoupa, pak sou gong, and patin served in Sichuan style. Fresh fish covered with Sichuan sauce as base and sides dishes to be ordered separately. The spicyness level can be adjusted based on the level of take. Additional spicy with their special made sauce can be added accordingly. Nice huge spacious restaurant and staff are helpful and friendly.
Located at the top floor of the mall which is quite secluded despite of not so may merchant tenants surrounding at the floor. However, the restaurant is very comfortable with nice interior, ambient and spacious. They have a VIP room which is perfect for private functions. Usually there will be lunch set offered during lunch time for office patrons. Portion is quite generous for the price charged. Service are good and staffs are friendly.