Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2019-04-14
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Restoran Soong Kee SS2 2019-04-14 02:50
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Restoran Soong Kee SS2 2019-04-14 02:49
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Restoran Soong Kee SS2 2019-04-14 02:48
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Alibaba & Nyonya @ TTDI 2019-04-14 02:24
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Alibaba & Nyonya @ TTDI 2019-04-14 02:23
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Alibaba & Nyonya @ TTDI 2019-04-14 02:23
Well-known with their beef noodles, however their char siew wonton noodles is also not bad at all. The springy wonton noodles and their sweet bbq pork is also very tasty. The mixture of the soya sauce is just nice, not too salty yet not too sweet as well. Quite busy during lunch time. Comfortable restaurant to dine in.
Serving the familiar favourites of both Peranakan and Malay cooking, Alibaba & Nyonya is cheerful and crowd-pleasing restaurant located at TTDI. The offer affordable lunch set for diners mainly from office workers surrounding the area. The chicken ponteh set was tasty, portion are big too, while the nasi ulam ayam dara, the fried chicken was a bit bland and not crispy. Comfortable restaurant and friendly staff.
Love the ambience - very cosy and relax. Suitable for family with kids. They served big portion of good food with affordable price, such a beautiful place to dine in. The staffs were so friendly and helpful. Definitely a nice place to have good quiet time for yourself and also to catch up with friends as its not noisy. Recommended their quinoa salad, the taste is so refreshing.