Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2018-11-12
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:56
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:56
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:55
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Borneo Asian Food by Sugar Bun @ Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:53
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Borneo Asian Food by Sugar Bun @ Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:52
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Borneo Asian Food by Sugar Bun @ Melawati Mall 2018-10-16 15:52
Local community mall developed by Sime Darby Property Group. A very well planned neighbourhood mall with good mixture of food, retail and entertainment outlets.. Parking space is ample and well maintained. There is a cinema there which is great too, and a few cafes to sit, relax and enjoy the day. The design is quite beautiful, spacious and comfortable. If you are looking for entertainment, cinema is available here too. Overall, suitable for family hang out and groceries shopping.
Popular Sarawak based fast food franchise; the 'broasted' chicken is different from the typical Colonel fried chicken. The fried chicken is less oily. They even serve other Sarawakian dishes such as laksa. Their fish fillet also not too bad. Their savoury rice is very fragrant with mixture of spices and raisins, together with cucumber pickles which enhance the appetite.
Enjoyable healthy fast food at quite a reasonable price. Clean environment and friendly staff. There's also a kids section with an indoor playground, which can get quite noisy. Other than that, great place to dine in or take away (you pay extra for a take away box). Selections of ingredients freshly displayed at their counter for customers to choose their preferred toppings or simply order their hot selling items at their menu. Healthy meals.