Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2020-07-06
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Ho Kow Hainam Kopitiam 2020-07-06 00:38
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Ho Kow Hainam Kopitiam 2020-07-06 00:37
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Ho Kow Hainam Kopitiam 2020-07-06 00:37
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Chuck Two Sons 2020-07-06 00:34
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Chuck Two Sons 2020-07-06 00:34
- 6. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Medal Mad Café 2020-05-27 17:49
Very oldies decoration in the restaurant giving a nostalgic feeling when entering this place. Butter and kaya toasts are so good. Big portion of Nasi Lemak with delicious and crispy chicken thigh and drumstick. Recommend their steam bread with half boiled egg. Suggest to be early to get the seat here. It tends to be crowded and packed. Take a number and wait patiently for your turn.
An outlet that sits at the far end corner that makes them a hidden gem at Mid Valley. This restaurant bring you classic recipe of peranakan dishes. Great services from friendly staffs and very comfortable splendid ambiance to dine in. They have lunch set which is reasonable price. The food is not oily, very less MSG as you won’t feel thirsty after their meal. Good place for family gathering dinner or for quick lunch as well.
A small cozy café that highly recommended by many at Kepong area. The café provides a nice environment for gatherings and small chat. Price is slightly higher compared to surrounding, but still at the affordable range. The foods are nice from savoury to sweets. The cheese burn cake is not bad at all. Not so creamy at and the texture is soft and smooth with the right amount of cream cheese. Their egg waffle also not too bad, nicely done, crispy outer and soft inner.
No collection yet.