Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2020-10-18
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Botanica + Co at Bangsar South 2020-10-18 23:29
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Botanica + Co at Bangsar South 2020-10-18 23:28
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Botanica + Co at Bangsar South 2020-10-18 23:28
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Thai Siam Noodles @ Kepong 2020-10-18 23:26
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Thai Siam Noodles @ Kepong 2020-10-18 23:24
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Thai Siam Noodles @ Kepong 2020-10-18 23:23
Amazing restaurant, with nice ambience, very greenery and relaxing place to have brunch. Love the place as the staffs are very polite and helpful. The restaurant is big and spacious. Huge range of food on menu and the portions are huge. Must try their garden salad with loads of shedders cheese and their truffle fries.
Another newly open the Thai restaurant. Serving authentic thai dishes by thai national. Their choices of thai noodles are delicious. Tried their egg noodles and dried and their mee hoon clear soup. The egg noodles is very springy and not soggy. Price is very reasonable and owner is very friendly.
Soy dessert closely to Taiwanese style / menu. This dessert place is worth a visit to try their tau fu fah, which is very aromatic. The syrup is nicely blend with the tau fu fah plus aromatic soya milk, not to sweet but just nice. The chewy taro balls is another choice of dessert. Healthy choices of dessert.
No collection yet.