Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2018-11-12
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Ah Yee Curry Mee 阿姨咖哩面 2018-11-12 17:36
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Ah Yee Curry Mee 阿姨咖哩面 2018-11-12 17:35
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Ah Yee Curry Mee 阿姨咖哩面 2018-11-12 17:35
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Nyonya Roof Private Kitchen 2018-11-12 17:33
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Nyonya Roof Private Kitchen 2018-11-12 17:29
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Nyonya Roof Private Kitchen 2018-11-12 17:29
One of the oldest stalls along the kepong main street, known as wai sik kai. This place serve delicious curry mee. The curry broth is brilliantly rich, creamy and aromatic with coconut milk. it comes loaded with chicken slices, pork skin, tofu puff, green beans and cockles. Another popular dish is their chee cheong fun which a must to try. There are a few other noodles available such as prawn mee, chicken hor fun, yee mee, wantan mee and clear noodle soup. Price reasonable.
Very authentic Penang Peranakan cuisine served in this beautiful bungalow runs by owner who hails from Penang Nyonya heritage can certainly whips up a range of awesome Nyonya dishes. The dessert is nice, marvelous cendol. The ice is smoother and not chunky. Good dose of saltiness which goes very well with the generous supply of santan and gula melaka. They accommodate private party. Highly recommended to have the booking in place prior.
Spacious food centre with many stalls serving varieties of local, western, Japanese dishes. Famous stall serving Yong Tau Foo, unfortunately was not open on the day of visit. Tried the satay, thai fried rice, tom yam, which are not bad at all. Reasonable prices. Choices of beverages also available. The good thing is the venue is spacious, high ceiling and airy.
No collection yet.