Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2020-11-18
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Limapulo: Baba Can Cook 2020-11-18 23:50
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Limapulo: Baba Can Cook 2020-11-18 23:49
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Limapulo: Baba Can Cook 2020-11-18 23:48
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Rasa Viet @ The Sphere 2020-11-18 23:45
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Rasa Viet @ The Sphere 2020-11-18 23:42
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Rasa Viet @ The Sphere 2020-11-18 23:40
Well known place serving baba and nyonya cuisine. The ambience of the restaurant very nostalgic Serves a variety of Nyonya dishes, most were excellent tasting. Pricing was fair. The curry laksa is a must try. The mee siam and nyonya curry also not bad.
Food is very tasty. Very authentic Vietnamese halal foods. Serving with right portion with fresh ingredients. Soup are generously a lot sprinkle with condiments. The ambiance with some classic Vietnamese tunes creates a nostalgic feeling only to make the food served taste amazing. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.
Very nice Japanese food, especially the yakitori and ramen selections. The best thing about this place is the service, staff is very friendly and attentive. It's good that we have a yakitori place in the area. Meats are very fresh and well marinated. They are nicely grilled maintaining the juiciness of the meats. Food tastes pretty good given the fair prices.
No collection yet.