Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2019-03-03
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Uncle Sam Homemade Kueh 2019-03-03 12:41
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Uncle Sam Homemade Kueh 2019-03-03 12:40
- 3. eatfullfull uploads photo for Uncle Sam Homemade Kueh 2019-03-03 12:40
- 4. eatfullfull adds a merchant Uncle Sam Homemade Kueh 2019-03-03 12:39
- 5. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Satu 糖一心 2019-03-03 12:38
- 6. eatfullfull uploads photo for Satu 糖一心 2019-03-03 12:37
Well known at Taman Selayang for his daily freshly home made kueh especially the ang ku kueh. They prepared daily from fresh ingredients from preparing dough and the filling. Choices of filings like red bean, lotus paste and peanuts available daily to choose. Both couple at their 50s sell their kueh at the home and daily patron will drop by their house to purchase. Orders can be made by call as well, especially during festive season like Chinese new year.
Serving varieties of dessert from cold to warm selections as well as snacks. Recommended to try on the egg pudding, which comes with gula Melaka syrup separately which diner able to choose the level of sweetness individually. Price slightly high but the quality of the ingredients given were good. Tried their warm soya bean drink too, Very rich of soya and the frangrance of the soya bean is really pleasant. Good place for a dessert and snacks.
Quite a famous Italian restaurant located in Seksyen 17 PJ. Service was superb as the waiters and boss we so kind and friendly. The setting is my favourite All God Father themed. Just awesome. The foods are delicious, the softshell crab spaghetti taste good, crispy softshell crab and the sauce goes well with it. Would really recommend anyone looking for a scrumptious filling meal.
No collection yet.