Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2021-08-31
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Ya Lim Seafood Restaurant @ Klang 2021-08-31 21:23
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Ya Lim Seafood Restaurant @ Klang 2021-08-31 21:22
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Ya Lim Seafood Restaurant @ Klang 2021-08-31 21:21
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Lokap Nasi Lemak 监房椰浆饭 2021-08-31 21:18
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Lokap Nasi Lemak 监房椰浆饭 2021-08-31 21:17
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Lokap Nasi Lemak 监房椰浆饭 2021-08-31 21:16
Suggested by Klang friend, great place for fresh seafood meal at affordable price at Klang. Specially love their siong tong lala. Food and servings are good and always ask for 'what's fresh today'. They don't over charge and price is very reasonable. Service is fast and good. Suggest to make a reservation to avoid long wait for weekends, off course not during the pandemic.
A lovely Chinese nasi lemak place in Jingjang. They offered a good variety of dishes. From sambal prawns, to lamb, chicken and pork rendang, also fried snacks like prawn fritters and popiah. The owner is very friendly and giving generous amount dishes choose. Parking is convenient and price is also affordable.
Serving Hong Kong style café menu. Tried their sandwich, which was evenly toast complete with fresh ham, cheese, and fresh lettuce, Their bake cheese rice also not too bad. They serve nice hong kong milk tea, rich in flavour and not too sweet. Friendly staffs to serve and following SOP.
No collection yet.