Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2019-10-06
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Muse Eatery 2019-10-06 21:39
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Muse Eatery 2019-10-06 21:38
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Muse Eatery 2019-10-06 21:37
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Xiao By Crustz 2019-10-06 21:36
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Xiao By Crustz 2019-10-06 21:35
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Xiao By Crustz 2019-10-06 21:33
Providing fast service, with decent portion of serving at a little pricey range. A must try of their white rabbit bubble tea as their recommendation; however, it was not available on that day. Will return to give a try since it is so recommended. The avocado toast was good. Creamy and tasty with serving with nicely toast bread.
This place is for dessert fans. Very impressive deco in and out. Their staffs are probably the most friendly ever met. Variety of nice and creative patisserie. The combination of the ingredients definitely caught a surprise on the taste buds. Had the Miso and the Swan. The Miso was great and the place is very cute. There can be a crowd here, so you need to come and queue here for the cakes Recommended for a intimated gathering/dating in the cosy afternoon.
Known to be the most authentic Chongqing ma-la (spicy) hot pot in Malaysia. Their mala and collagen soup is highly recommended!! The individual set portion is more than enough, if you’re big eater can add on some other food from their a la carte menu. Environment is good, staff is friendly. The most important, it’s not pricey.
No collection yet.