Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2020-01-26
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Rakuzen @ The Gardens 2020-01-26 17:34
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Rakuzen @ The Gardens 2020-01-26 17:33
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Rakuzen @ The Gardens 2020-01-26 17:33
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Fish Head Noodle House (鱼头米之家) @ Puchong 2020-01-26 17:29
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Fish Head Noodle House (鱼头米之家) @ Puchong 2020-01-26 17:29
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Fish Head Noodle House (鱼头米之家) @ Puchong 2020-01-26 17:28
Very nice ambience. Interior is very cosy and there are separate rooms perfect for privacy. Food is at a standard of what you would expect of a place like Rakuzen. Service was fast and staff were well mannered. This outlet is quite unique as it cater for private group dining, like for birthday event or company’s event. Nice view and comfortable place to dine. They have choices of set menu to choose from, tasty and fresh especially their seafood selection. Not forgetting their dessert as well.
The soup is very nice with or without the chili sauce. You can tell the broth been boiled for hours with the fish bones and other ingredients to have fragrantly sweet yet not fishy taste. Blends perfectly with the meehoon. Generous portion, however the price is not cheap. The fish is taste, either you can choose the fried ones or the fish paste version. Quite crowded during lunch time.
The food is amazing but more importantly, the family owning and managing the establishment, are friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful. There are a lot of vegan dishes option available. Choices from ala carte menu or their variety of choices of dishes at their mixed rice section. The curry laksa is good, the soup is rich in flavour. Their mee jawa is good too, the soup base is rich of pumpkin paste. Worth place to try.
No collection yet.