Registered: 2013-08-19 Last signed in: 2021-07-22
- 1. mycrew adds the first comment on Restoran Six One Seafood 61 海鲜饭店 2021-07-22 22:22
- 2. mycrew uploads photo for Restoran Six One Seafood 61 海鲜饭店 2021-07-22 22:16
- 3. mycrew uploads photo for Restoran Six One Seafood 61 海鲜饭店 2021-07-22 22:16
- 4. mycrew adds a merchant Restoran Six One Seafood 61 海鲜饭店 2021-07-22 22:15
- 5. mycrew is now fan of eatfullfull 2021-03-10 09:42
- 6. mycrew is now fan of daydayeat 2021-03-10 09:42
Found this Chinese seafood restaurant via local newspaper, make a trip to Kajang and it is really worth it. We tried a few signature dishes, which include the Shang Yu clayport rice, fried black pomfret, bitter grout and others; which is really nice. Just the no air-con, a bit hot during lunch. Crowded.
Famous Klang Hai Lam village, beach cleaning and it looks much better now. Family visited this place on 1st Jan, it open at 11am. Nice atmosphere, windy. Good food and we enjoyed a lot. Signature dish is the roasted crab. Seafood very fresh.
Food serve very fast, but most of the food like vege, soup and “wah tan” are very salty. Fried chicken wing worth to try