No fan yet.
No follow yet.
- 1. alinec uploads photo for Pantai Cahaya Negeri Sembilan 20:51
- 2. alinec adds the first comment on Pantai Cahaya Negeri Sembilan 20:50
- 3. alinec adds a merchant Pantai Cahaya Negeri Sembilan 20:43
- 4. alinec uploads photo for Setiakasih Holiday 20:30
- 5. alinec adds the first comment on Setiakasih Holiday 20:29
- 6. alinec adds a merchant Setiakasih Holiday 20:22
Public beach camping, no campground charges, but you need to pay RM1/pax/entry for the toilet. First come first served basis, you can pitch your tent at the spot you like. Nice and clean beach, clean toilets, and food stall nearby. Weather is hot for beach camping, it's advisable to bring your portable fan along. Watch closely your belongings and it might get happening at night.
Kids had fun all day playing in the river water swimming pool. PIC is friendly, he showed us around. They have chalets for rent if you do not want to camp, relaxing place for retreat, suitable for family/friends gathering. The only dislike is the chickens will wake you up early in the morning.
Great campsite to chill with family and friends. As usual, cold weather in Janda Baik, remember to bring sleeping bag along. Due to raining season, the campground got muddy and the PIC let us camp at the hall (so nice of him). There is heater in the toilet and a small playground for the kids. Overall great experience.
No collection yet.