Registered: 2016-06-10 Last signed in: 2021-04-13
- 1. daydayeat adds the first comment on The Kitchen @ KL Eco City 2021-04-14 00:01
- 2. daydayeat uploads photo for The Kitchen @ KL Eco City 2021-04-14 00:00
- 3. daydayeat adds a merchant The Kitchen @ KL Eco City 2021-04-13 23:58
- 4. daydayeat adds the first comment on Restoran Family (合家海鲜饭店) @ Bandar Menjalara 2021-04-13 23:57
- 5. daydayeat uploads photo for Restoran Family (合家海鲜饭店) @ Bandar Menjalara 2021-04-13 23:56
- 6. daydayeat adds a merchant Restoran Family (合家海鲜饭店) @ Bandar Menjalara 2021-04-13 23:51
A simple tiny corner lot located at the mall serving Mexican tacos. Simple menu to choose from, beef steak, lamb, chicken and vegetarian taco. Order for take away or may just dine in with limited seatings available for a quick bite. Moderately taste on themeat and fresh vegetable salads, but the taco is not crispy enough. Price is quite pricy for the serving size of the taco. They also have side order Mexican 3 beans salad. Price quite reasonable, however not too sure of the portion.
Serving delicious chinese dishes with plenty of wok hei and home cooking taste. Tried their lala mee hoon soup where the lala is very fresh and the clear soup is so tasty blend with aromatic cooking wine. Their stir fried meehoon also highly recommended, generous amount of tiny baby anchovies and bean sprout. Price very reasonably charged.
Serving delicious pan mee which already well know in this area. Run by a Chinese lady boss, however the what appeal here is also the fact that the cook/chef and kitchen staff are Indians. They can cook nice pan mee. What is popular here ist he spicy soup mala chili pan mee. But personally, still prefer the strong flavour of anchovies soup base.