Registered: 2016-08-14 Last signed in: 2021-05-07
- 1. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Yoori Yogurt @ Kepong 2021-05-07 23:33
- 2. eatfullfull uploads photo for Yoori Yogurt @ Kepong 2021-05-07 23:31
- 3. eatfullfull adds a merchant Yoori Yogurt @ Kepong 2021-05-07 23:30
- 4. eatfullfull adds the first comment on Wake Up Bar @ KL Eco City Mall 2021-05-07 23:26
- 5. eatfullfull uploads photo for Wake Up Bar @ KL Eco City Mall 2021-05-07 23:26
- 6. eatfullfull adds a merchant Wake Up Bar @ KL Eco City Mall 2021-05-07 23:25
Good place to have a glass of yogurt drink. Depending on the appetite, for full meal there are choices of whole grain series, there are choices of fresh fruits series, there are choices of milk series, they also have sinful haagen dazz ice cream series as well. Personally tried avocado yogurt. The taste of rich creamy fresh avocado was really good. The texture of creamy and smooth blended with the yogurt was tasty. Staffs are friendly to help to choose the right drink for customers.
A Japanese concept breakfast store to serve healthy sandwich, French toast, waffle, Japanese donburi, and noodles. Their healthy sandwiches is very big portion, generous serve of vegetables and eggs. One serving can be very full, satisfied for breakfast or lunch. The owner is very friendly to introduce their choices and adjust to the taste accordingly.
Nice environment like those in the 60s set up. Good place for a light meal and drink. Price reasonably, food good and big potion. Serving traditional local delicacies, choices of dim sum, bread toast using Hainan bread. The chicken chop was tasty. The ambience is very nostalgic. Staff friendly and attentive.
No collection yet.